In order to reduce energy losses and production costs in the developing competitive conditions of old standard presses and because of the high cost of new presses, we have brought the mechanics to the production as old but hydraulic and automation system as new.
After the presses of different capacities (tonnage) are equipped with suitable hydraulic systems, the efficiency of the press increases at the right rate with the writing “SIMTEK PRES PLS” we have developed, and it is directly affected positively. This efficiency will return to the user as energy savings.
Our PLC system is built with Siemens Simatic S7 400, S7 300 and ET 200 distributed I / Os.
The important points that we consider during the project work are the following:
– motion control;
– Graphic monitoring;
– Auxiliary functions;
– Prescription work;
– Alarm and diagnostics.
OUR TECHNIQUE: In the rapid fall of the ram, the speed drops up to 50 of the entered value, the remaining 50 is divided into 20 slices to slow down the deceleration distance softly. The pressure change distance that occurs during shaping is divided into 3 slices, and the ram reaches the maximum pressure value required for forming on the part, according to the distances entered from OP and proportional values. The system controls the proportional cards using flow rate and pressure feedback values. The ramps of all proportional movements in the system can be entered separately from OP (0-99). This system is an indispensable requirement of variable hydraulic system control in “Plastering” and “Deep drawing” presses.
Deep drawing, Pusher (cushion) movements and lubrication function
Pusher (pillow) movements
– 4 stage mold closing;
– upper pusher;
– 10-stage free fall;
– Bottom (pillow) pusher;
– 3 stage mold opening;
– No propellant selection;
– 10 soft cams.
– distance speed control;
– Determination of exit and waiting times;
– Different speed options in automatic and manual (manual) adjustment modes;
– Convenience to store all values in prescription.
– Automatic and manual (manual) operation selection;
– Time-controlled lubrication depending on the number of prints;
– Contamination monitoring of oil filters;
– Optional monitoring of oil temperature and level.
Access to general information
– From the monitoring page to production information, speed,
pressure values and instantaneous
ease of access to their positions.
Dual button control
– Chair to work with the help of a selection switch
– Emergency stop button simulation;
– Light barrier simulation.
Access to important values and movements at any time
Safety and machine failure in general
there are icons to show that
– Real date and time display;
– Selected and active recipe transactions;
– the operating mode of the machine;
– Page number;
– Movement and given speed, pressure values;
– General production information;
– Engines running in the system;
– Actual pressure values from transmitters.
Cycle graph- operating mode
– Deep drawing.
Auxiliary Functions and Recipe Operations
Tracking time-controlled elements
– working hours;
– Maintenance hour.
2.Optional superior prescribing
– Viewing active and selected prescriptions at the same time;